10.11.2011

Bob Marley and Peanut M&M's

One more wedding down. Friday night we were Philly bound and designed a great wedding at the Bellevue Hotel. This weekend we'll go vintage in Brooklyn but more about that later.

With all the weddings I have this month I need to stay focused and keep moving along. All the details can become overwhelming if I don't just focus on one thing at a time. I talked about my love of lists but I realized this weekend what really keeps me going when I'm knee deep in flowers is pretty simple...

Bob Marley and a pack of peanut m&m's. Strange but true. I didn't realize it was a habit but noticed that I'll bounce around from play list to play list for awhile before I finally settle on Bob. There's just something about it that gets me in the zone and makes the list of things to finish seem a little less daunting. And then somewhere in the course of my long day of designing I find the irresistible urge to head out for a bag of peanut m&m's. I realize it's not the healthiest of options but sometimes a girl just needs some chocolate...

What do you do to help you through the longest days? Any music that really makes the difference?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...