10.18.2011

Real Wedding: George and Suesie

I never shared any images I took of this wedding except for a little tweet. I'm so happy that I waited.

These images from Katie Osgood are just so beautiful it was well worth waiting for. The soft tones of yellow, pink and grey look so stunning in these images it's almost better than I remember in real life.

Suesie and George were the best, we spoke on the phone a few times before I met them in the flower market at 5am one morning to chat some more. They were in from California for just a few days and the timing worked. It happened to be the same day as the Royal Wedding so it felt appropriate since the morning was abuzz with wedding chatter anyway...but we spent our time discussing theirs.

It turned out so great, simple and just what Suesie was looking for, in her own words, "The decor and all the flower arrangements were AAA-MAYYY-ZING".

Love a super sweet couple with an equally sweet and simple design.












 All images courtesy of Katie Osgood Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...