2.22.2012

Inspiration: Jewel Tones

People often ask where designers get their inspiration. For whatever reason I have a hard time answering that question. I think it's because I find inspiration anywhere and everywhere but even this one surprised me.

As I sat in a pint sized chair with my son as he delighted in his first attempt at finger painting I watched the colors came together and thought, wow, it's simple and so obviously childlike but how beautiful.

By the end it looked a little something like this.


And I was inspired to create a  Pinterest board reminiscent of the combination of jewel tones. You can check out here.

                                                  Source: indiapiedaterre.com via Anne on Pinterest


Where do you find your source of inspiration?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...