5.18.2011

Flower Market Finds: Total Beauty

I hadn't planned on writing a Flower Market Finds post today but I just have to because I saw so many beautiful things this morning. Waking up at 4:45am isn't always easy but when I walked into GPage I was taken aback by all the great flowers today. So many shipments come in on Wednesday (especially from Holland) but it doesn't always strike me the same way. I guess that's why I still love what I do...I'm amazed when I see all the choices even when I'm still rubbing the sleep from my eyes on a rainy, dreary Wednesday morning.
Here are just a few of the things I loved...


Peony Bartzella - has to be one of my all time favorites, even the foliage is beautiful.

Buckets and buckets of "Early Scout" peonies.


One the left, believe it or not these are roses...can't remember name right now but oh so fabulous! (I'll post the name asap)
And that wall of about 10 different varieties of hydrangea? Beyond gorgeous!

It may be a rainy and dreary day but a quick trip to the market certainly started my day off right!

Enjoy yours!!

*Wedding Wednesday will be posted a little later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...