3.15.2013

Nightingale Bamford Gala Event at The Metropolitan Pavilion

I'm thrilled to share some professional images from the gala event last week benefiting The Nightingale Bamford School. It was a fabulous event to work on and I was so pleased with the final result. This was definitely a collaborative effort between my clients and I. After our initial discussions I created a sample of the centerpiece which we reworked a couple of times to get the perfect balance of texture and whimsy. It was a formal event but the goal was to have the light and spirit of the girls who attend the school to shine through in the design. "Growing Every Girl" was the theme of the event but we didn't want to be too literal in our interpretation.

A few visits to the flowers market was all it took to chose elements that were unique and textural while at the same time allowing for movement in the design for the entrance. We intentionally used many layers in the design yet maintaining a simplicity in the use of clear glass vases and Lucite pedestals. I love how all the elements play a key part in the design yet blend seamlessly together to create a really striking composition. But enough talking....I will let the images speak for themselves.















Big thanks to Jess of Love & Light Photographs for making a special trip just to shoot these images for me. You can contact her at {loveandlightphotographs@gmail.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...