8.13.2012

Real Wedding: Doug and Ashley featured on Style Me Pretty

Last week was a teensy bit busy to say the least and this week is gearing up to be another crazy one as we prep for a wedding this weekend.

In the midst of it I was thrilled to share the details of this styled shoot featured on Style Me Pretty. However I failed to post a mention of this amazing real wedding also featured on SMP earlier last week. I feel so lucky to have two features just a few days apart...yay! (Insert happy dance here.)

One of two weddings we worked on during the unforgettable snowstorm of October 2011 the wedding of Ashley and Doug was truly stunning. I loved working with this lovely couple and I'm happy to say that we've continued to work with each other on non-wedding related projects!

Enough from me....take  a look at what Ashley had to say and see all the gorgeous photos captured by Christian Oth Studio.

Image courtesy of Christian Oth Studios

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...